Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

I have a question about my visa application to the UK. Could

Customer Question

Hi. I have a question about my visa application to the UK. Could I get some assistance on that?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am from India, citizen of India. I am going to the UK on skilled worker visa. I have all the documents ready, only confused about UK police clearance as I have lived in the UK in past . How to obtain police clearance?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I just need to know what document I need for UK police clearance as on the website it says it's not required. But when I try to submit my visa application, it's asking for that?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 19 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I will be assisting with your question today. Please bear with me if I need to ask you some clarifying questions. Thank you!

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 19 days ago.

Do you mean a police registration?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
No.. UK police clearance. As I am a healthcare professional, I need to submit police clearance from all the countries where I lived in the last 10 years.
Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 19 days ago.

Further to your question, please find the link below on how you can request your criminal record in the UK.

https://www.gov.uk/request-copy-criminal-record

Kind Regards