LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

I just finished my degree and I’ll get getting it mid

Hello! I just finished my degree and I’ll get getting it mid September and can apply for my 2 year graduate visa by the 25th! I was planning to go to India this week until the 24th september for medical reasons but my current one expires 31st of October
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am indian, I live in India i haven’t applied yet as I need to show my degree for the application I’ll apply as soon as I do But I need to go home, will it be an issue to enter the country even though it’s more than a month before my old residence card expires
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: no! As this is a general enquiry!
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No this is apo all*

Good afternoon, I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Good afternoon, I appreciate the help! To just summarise everything, I just want to know whether it would be a problem to enter the country on 24th and apply for my 2 year graduate route after!

You will be able to apply for the graduate visa before expiry    on 31 October however if you leave the U.K. whilst application is pending it can be withdrawed.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
it won’t be a problem to enter the country on the 24th as I heard that
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
File attached (5QQT2P2)
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
That I can’t enter with a undergraduate residence card after 27th but I will be coming back before that but just want to be sure that it want cause an issue
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I was thinking to apply when I’m back on the 24th as I’ll be in the uk for the entire process
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Please do let me know !

You will need to enter before 27 September to make application for the graduate visa.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
coming back on the 24th or 25th september won’t be an issue at all?

Coming back on 24th September will not be an issue as long as you have valid visa.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
until the 31st of October!Thankyou!

It was a pleasure assisting you today. Kind