Lawyer21
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
31642296

My visa expired I renew and filed worong form, I received

Customer Question

My visa expired I renew and filed worong form , I received email from homofice telling about this my question is I have to start again from zero
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I live in England , I don’t know what is citizenship it’s little confuse my partner and my daughter is British and I get this visa , 2,5 years I did it 2 times , and now I aplied for indefinite
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: the first time
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: just I renew 2 times 2,5 years now and now I applied for I definitely, and when I did it I was asked to do life in Uk test , but not was available dates in all Uk for teste , than I went to Scotland to do my life in Uk , but the thing I just found available date after my visa expire 10 days to complete form , not I have this 2 problems , 10 days after expired visa and wrong form
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 12 days ago.

Hi, Welcome to JA

Which form did you file?