How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lawyer21 Your Own Question
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2992
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Lawyer21 is online now

My visa expired I renew and filed worong form, I received

Customer Question

My visa expired I renew and filed worong form , I received email from homofice telling about this my question is I have to start again from zero
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I live in England , I don’t know what is citizenship it’s little confuse my partner and my daughter is British and I get this visa , 2,5 years I did it 2 times , and now I aplied for indefinite
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: the first time
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: just I renew 2 times 2,5 years now and now I applied for I definitely, and when I did it I was asked to do life in Uk test , but not was available dates in all Uk for teste , than I went to Scotland to do my life in Uk , but the thing I just found available date after my visa expire 10 days to complete form , not I have this 2 problems , 10 days after expired visa and wrong form
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 12 days ago.

Hi, Welcome to JA

Which form did you file?