How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MARTINT330 Your Own Question
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 141
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
MARTINT330 is online now

I would like to buy a apartment in Uk, can I get residence,

Customer Question

I would like to buy a apartment in Uk
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: can I get residence
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: no not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have company registered in Uk as non residanse
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 12 days ago.

Hi I am happy to help this evening.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 12 days ago.

There are no legal restrictions on non residents buying property in the UK. Non-residents can also get a mortgage in the UK. However, those with less than two years of residency in the UK and without a job may face more stringent requirements and a bigger deposit.

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 12 days ago.

Is there anything else I can help with this evening?

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 12 days ago.

Thank you for your enquiry.