How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RJM Law Your Own Question
RJM Law, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3482
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
RJM Law is online now

I have question regarding the law,, asylum applicant for 3

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I have question regarding the law
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am Tanzanian, asylum applicant for 3 years in Germany with my wife and 2 kids 1 is 8 years old born in Tanzania and second is 1 year old born in Germany
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about asylum?
Customer: And my biological mother is British citizen
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Please just connect me to a lawyer so i get right answers
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
My asylum application is still pending, no reply yet so i need to know what are my chances and way of me or me and my family to move to uk as my mother is British citizen
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Or is there any chance to get asylum here in Germany as i am related to a british citizen, my younger brother too he is british citizen
Expert:  RJM Law replied 17 days ago.

Welcome and thank you for choosing our service, I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today.   I appreciate this matter is important to you and I shall try to resolve it as precisely and quickly as possible for you today.

Please note; there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website all work on a third party basis and are not online full time however, I shall endeavour to respond to your question as soon as possible.  I look forward to assisting you in this matter.

Thank you.

Expert:  RJM Law replied 17 days ago.

I cannot speak towards the German law aspect of this question, however you could repost this part of the question and ask that the admin team post this in a German law category.  In terms of you application for asylum in the UK obviously I cannot speak to what the Home Office will ultimately decide.  However, if they are satisfied that you would face persecution or threat to life/family should you return to your home country then they would likely grant you asylum.  In terms of moving to the UK based on your paternal mother, you could look at making an application to the home office.

I shall provide you with a helpful link that will assist you in finding a solicitor/representative near your local area.  This will provide you with someone nearby your area who can assist you if required.

I hope this information proved helpful.  You will find a local solicitor who deals with these matters on the law society webpage which is as follows; (England) (Scotland) (Ireland)

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Should you require any further assistance on this matter, please do not hesitate to post a further questions for additional assistance.

Kindest Regards.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.

You still havent answered, is there a legal way of me moving to the uk and reside there even without asylum, just like a normal foreigner as my mother is citizen

Expert:  RJM Law replied 17 days ago.

Yes, there are different routes you can do this, and it depends on different factors, i.e. when you were born, what your parent(s) circumstances were and the date they born over here.   However, you can apply.  Whether that application is successful or not may be a different question.   The UK .Gov site is;

Customer: replied 17 days ago.

So your service that you charge me €6 as trial is only to provide me links which i have already found on google before i joined your service? What a scam

Expert:  RJM Law replied 17 days ago.

I have advised you on how your asylum application will work and advised that you will be able to make an application to come to the UK.  I'm sorry if you are not satisfied, however, this website is to provide general guidance.  We are not able to undertake any legal work, and therefore, I (nor any other lawyer on the site) will be able to tell you what will happen.  If you have a further question for any clarification on the points I have addressed I would be happy to answer.  Thank you.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.

Yes you have adviced but also you said i should consult lawyer near me and you provided links but ghe problem you mentioned Ireland, Scotland and England so which one is near me in this case? I am in Germany

Expert:  RJM Law replied 17 days ago.

To be honest, I would only use an immigration solicitor if you really need to.  You should contact the Home Office in the first instance they will be able to go through your information and advise the best course of action.   I always provide links for the law societies incase that is required further down the line.