How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 8107
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Can I apply for a tier 5 youth mobility scheme visa from

This answer was rated:

Can I apply for a tier 5 youth mobility scheme visa from within the uk
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Application is filled but not submitted. Waiting to show 28 days proof of funds in my account. My citizenship is Canadian
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the tier 5 visa?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am going to the UK on a visit visa for a short course of study in 2 weeks


I am a solicitor.

No, you cannot switch from within the UK to a Tier 5 visa if you are here on a Visitor Visa.

May I help further?

I trust that my response was helpful.

All the best

UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you for your response, it was helpful!