How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawyerAk Your Own Question
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2168
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
LawyerAk is online now

My daughter is not going to be able to get her Visa returned

This answer was rated:

My daughter is not going to be able to get her Visa returned before our plan trip to the UK to start her Master's program next week. Her passport is stuck at the UK Processing center in New York. I can get her a new passport so she can travel next week as a visitor. MY question is can she get a Visa while she is in the UK before her visitor status runs out.

Good morning, I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Unfortunately she would not be able to get a visa in U.K. if her visitor visa runs out. She should await her student visa then enter the U.K. on this visa.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

LawyerAk and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you