LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

My daughter is not going to be able to get her Visa returned

My daughter is not going to be able to get her Visa returned before our plan trip to the UK to start her Master's program next week. Her passport is stuck at the UK Processing center in New York. I can get her a new passport so she can travel next week as a visitor. MY question is can she get a Visa while she is in the UK before her visitor status runs out.

Good morning, I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Unfortunately she would not be able to get a visa in U.K. if her visitor visa runs out. She should await her student visa then enter the U.K. on this visa.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!