Tamari SL
Tamari SL, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
105993163

I would like to know something about UK study visa,

hi
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: i would like to know something about UK study visa
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: Srilanka
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: this is for my husband , he is 50 years old need to do DBA in UK we have applied the DBA
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: nothing i need to know as his age is 50 years can he get study visa

Welcome to Just Answer, I will be assisting with your question today. Please bear with me if I need to ask you some clarifying questions. Thank you!

Would you like to know if 50 years old husband can get a study visa?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No need call
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Teslxt here

Your husband who is 50 years old and study in the UK without any issues, the age is not a problem. Thank you

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
my concern can he apply student visa at this age ?

Yes, he can

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
when i check here agent he said he is in a risk to apply student visa as of age 50 , but he does DBA that should allow without age cap right

If you mean that there is a risk of refusal due to his age, maybe yes, because he needs to really satisfy why he wants to study now but it does not mean that the application will be refused definitely.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
he is cooperate level operations manager , did his MBA UK in Dubai and he says we has value to do DBA bcz he works in international
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
in this case do you think we should apply visa through UK solicitor ?

I understand that's why I am saying, as long as he meets all the requirements there should not be any issues because of his age.
No one can provide 100% success rate but if you get a lawyer's assistance, of course, it will be better for the case.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
how can i contact apply through lawyer
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
ok how much they charge per case roughly

Usually, they may charge somewhere between £750 - £950.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
ok thanks

You are most welcome! Good luck