Lawyer21
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
31642296

I am a director in a company based in the uk and need a

Hi, I am a director in a company based in the uk and need a visit visa to visit my business a few times a year. However, I've been refused leave to enter the UK in 2019 and had to face a voluntary deportation due to violating the conditions of my previous visit visa. However my circumstances have since changed and I only need to make short visits now. Is it possible to obtain a new visit visa?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I live in India and have an Indian citizenship. I haven't filed any paperwork yet
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: That will be all

Hi, Welcome to JA

Do you have a copy of the previous refusal letter?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
PFA

Let me take a look

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
This was the visa rejection letter when I tried to apply again in feb'20 after being refused leave to enter in nov'2019

Where is the Nov 2019 refusal letter?

You had to face a voluntary return not deportation.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I didn't receive a letter then, I was told that I have refused entry because they suspected that I was running the business instead of visiting it

You should have been issued with some paperwork at that time. It is correct you cannot run the business but must only be for visiting purposes and/or to attend business meetings.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Can't locate the paperwork at the moment, is there any way around this?

You can apply for a fresh application.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
My future visits will only be for visiting purposes and to have meetings with our suppliers and vendors
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
How do I show a change of circumstances in my fresh application to ensure it's not rejected again?

You basically need to do a Affidavit and get one also done from your UK Sponsor to verify this information. You must explain you are not coming to work or trade in business or any form of business activities.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Okay, will my UK sponsor by my company or does it have to be a person?

UK Sponsor by your company

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Okay, Thank you!
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Will I face any obstacles if I apply for a student visa?

If you have any other question (s), please open up a new question -Lawyer21!