LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

I am a married Nepalese woman and currently holding an

good morning, I am a married Nepalese woman and currently holding an Indefinite Leave to Enter visa ILE and currently I am the main sponsor I have sponsored on settlement visa my husband and a daughter two years ago now due to Extention their 2.5 years visa as I am the main sponsor I am having universal credit and my daughter's child benefit does any effect to the extension their visa? As they have written on their BRP CARD NO PUBLIC FUND.
THANK YOU

Good morning, I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Your daughters child benefit will not affect extension of their visa but if you are not in receipt of £18,600 per annum this can affect their visa.

Where you previously in employment?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
my daughter was born in Nepal she just came in uk 2 years ago I have read in ukvi rules child benefit and universal credit are public fund and it's not allow to take any benefits,
thanks
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
as I am having universal credit is this affects the extension of my husband and daughter's visa. currently, I am unemployed and only my husband works.
thank you

How much does you husband earn?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
but currently I am unemployed and my husband earns £30000 annually. Thank you

Your husband would be able to meet the financial requirement however as the visa is on your basis the home office can dispute application as you do not meet the financial requirement.