LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

I am an EU citizen but have a company in the UK do I have

Customer Question

Hi I am an EU citizen but have a company in the UK do I have the right to work and live in the UK or do I need a visa?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am an EU citizen and I have registered my company in the UK
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: That is all I want to ask.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 12 days ago.

Good afternoon, I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 12 days ago.

You would have needed to apply for the Eu settlement scheme by 30 June 2021 to continue living and working in the U.K.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 12 days ago.

When did you enter the U.K.?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Good afternoon Ak how are you? I just wanted to ask you if I need a work visa or other visa to live and work in the UK if I have a company registered in the UK and if my partner and I will live together in the UK he is British. I am Greek so I am in the EU. I also used to work in the UK when I was studying there before Brexit so I think I have a social security number.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I am not currently in the UK
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
hello?
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 12 days ago.

You can apply on the basis of your British partner for a spouse visa as if you were relying under Eu settlement scheme deadline has passed.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 12 days ago.

The spouse visa will allow you to work and live in U.K.