TTlaw
TTlaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Expert
113135352

I want to ask about work visa in UK and how I could have a

Customer Question

hello my name is***** want to ask about work visa in UK and how I could have a sponser
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: My question is about UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I apply to amazon jobs but they want from me a certificate to represent that I can work in UK
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: thats it
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  TTlaw replied 16 days ago.

Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today. I will revert back shortly with an answer to your question.

Expert:  TTlaw replied 16 days ago.

In order to work in the UK you will need to obtain a job offer for an eligible role in order to be sponsored. The UK employer will need to have a sponsor licence in place in order to sponsor you. Please see https://www.gov.uk/skilled-worker-visa, for further information on obtaining a skilled worker visa.

Expert:  TTlaw replied 16 days ago.

Can I help with anything else today?