How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Immigration Warrior Your Own Question
Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1540
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Immigration Warrior is online now

I have a daughter in Gambia west africa whos 13 years and

Customer Question

Hi my name is haddy
I have a daughter in Gambia west africa whos 13 years and trying to bring her over
In 2010 ny mum and dad acted as her parents while i was living in gambia and submitted a visit visa for her as their and an sure home office still has that record . I have done a dna and other supported documents and i need a lawyer to write me a cover letter
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 16 days ago.


Further to your question are you currently living in the UK

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Before i switch to phone call i need to make sure u understand the situation
Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 16 days ago.


You want to apply for your daughter to join you in the Uk as your dependent, which can be achieved.

Kindly note that we are only an advisory service and do not draft covering letters. You will need to speak to a local solicitor who will ne able to assist you.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 15 days ago.

Many thanks for visiting the JustAnswer website and all the best.

Kind Regards