Lawyer21
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
31642296

Üdvözlöm! Lányom szeretne 1 éves tanulmányt folyatni

Customer Question

Üdvözlöm! Lányom szeretne 1 éves tanulmányt folyatni Angliában, de a kiválasztott iskolának nincs CAS száma. Most az első félévetmár ebben az iskolában kezdte, s szeretne 2. félévre is maradni, ez viszont vízum nélkül nem lehetséges. A vízumhoz azonban CAS számra lenne szükség, amelyt az iskol nem tud megszerezni. Azt zseretném kérdezni, hogy mIlyen egyéb lehetőség van vízumszerzéshez?
JA: Has the mother talked to a lawyer about this? What country does the mother live in? If different, what country does this legal question relate to?
Customer: Nem, Magyarország, A kérdés Angliára vontakozik.
JA: What steps has the mother taken so far?
Customer: Iskola, közvetítő szervezet, nagykövetség, gov.uk
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Nem gondolom. Az első levélben mindent leírtam.

Welcome! My daughter would like to study for 1 year in England but the selected school does not have a CAS number. Now the first semester has started at this school and you want to stay for the second semester as well, but this is not possible without a visa. However, the visa would require a CAS number, which the school cannot obtain. I would like to ask what other options are available for obtaining a visa?
JA: Has the mother talked to a lawyer about this? What country does the mother live in? If different, what country does this legal question relate to?
Customer: No, Hungary, The question is about England.
JA: What steps has the mother taken so far?
Customer: School, intermediary organization, embassy, gov.uk
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don't think so. I described everything in the first letter.

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 13 days ago.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 11 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hello! Még 1 napot szeretnék erre fordítani, ha addig nem sikerül, kérésünk tárgytalan!Köszönöm!
Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 11 days ago.

Are you able to communicate in English

Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 11 days ago.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
we can speak english.
Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 10 days ago.