Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

My girlfriend from Colombia wants to enter the Uk from a

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Hello
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: my girlfriend from Colombia wants to enter the Uk from a green zone country with me will she be allowed I have one friend who has done the same
JA: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government?
Customer: no we are currently in Croatia Green zone country
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: That everything basically

Further to your question, she can enter as long as she has spent the last 11 days in a Green Country and has a visa for the UK.

Kind Regards

Please find enclosed the updated guidance as you both will need to have a negative covid Test 72 hours before travelling and do a day 2 Test in the UK.

Please find enclosed the updated guidance.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/red-amber-and-green-list-rules-for-entering-england

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
She didn’t have a visa at the moment

Kindly note that is she does not have a visa then she will not be able to enter the United Kingdom.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
When I go on the website it states that they can not apply for the visa with it being a red zone country

That is correct, that visitors visas are not currently being issued for indivuduals of Red List countries.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
is there any other way I can get her to England

The only other way is if she is resident in another country and has an residence card she can then apply for a Visitor visa from that country.

Apart from that there is no other way until the country comes of the Red List.

Kind Regards

I can see that you have given me a negative rating however all I have attempted to assist you.

I can only advise you as per the Immigration Rules.

Please do let me know if I can be of any further assistance otherwise I would be grateful if you could provide me with a positive rating.

Kind Regards

Many thanks for providing me with a positive review.

All the best