How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Immigration Warrior Your Own Question
Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1528
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Immigration Warrior is online now

Sure i have a tier 2 visa but i left the employment in the

Customer Question

hi sure i have a tier 2 visa but i left the employment in the uk can i return with my resident permit to appy for a new sponsor
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: i am jamaican no paperwork just resigned returned to jamaican is my card still valid to transfer sponsor
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the tier 2 visa?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i have a current legal case from my employer with nmc
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 10 days ago.


Further to your question, if you have left your employer then they would have informed the home office who would have curtailed your visa.

Kindly note that the Home Office normally curtail a visa within 90 days.

When did you leave your employer?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
will have to call a next time no money on my card now
Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 10 days ago.


In that case it's very likely that your visa has been curtailed therefore my advise would be that you are unable to travel using that biometric card.

Kind regards