Lawyer21
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
31642296

I am master student in UK. My course finish on 12th of

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I am master student in UK. My course finish on 12th of September this year. Unfortunately I can't pass my thesis. My resit date for thesis is 1st week of December. And I get result in week of Jan. My visa expires on 10 Jan 2022. I want to know how can I secure my psw. I want to extend my visa for month
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I don't take step. No. United Kingdom. Pakistan
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 14 days ago.

Hi, Welcome to JA

Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 14 days ago.

You can apply to the Graduate route once your university has sent you your final course results, and not before this. You do not have to wait until you have graduated to apply.