frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Solicitor
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I have a valid BRP, which I submitted to DVLA a couple of

Customer Question

I have a valid BRP, which I submitted to DVLA a couple of weeks ago and they are not sure when they can return it. I need to travel to my home country in October. Can I return to the UK without the BRP?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Rang the DVLA
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Tried to contact the Immigration and Visa department but they cannot answer my question. Need contact details of the Border Force
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 16 days ago.

Hello, thank you for contacting JustAnswer. I will be assisting you with your question.

You must not leave the UK without your BRP because that is the evidence you have a visa to enter the UK. You would not be allowed to return to the UK without it.

I hope this response has helped. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, you can ask another question on the site. It has been my pleasure to assist you.