How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1311
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I would like help with the Afg relation application form

This answer was rated:

I would like help with the Afg relation application form please. As I have heard people are filling out the for and submit them to home office for they family in Afghanistan

Hello, thank you for contacting JustAnswer. I will be assisting you with your question.

The citizens advice bureau will help you to fill out the forms for free. Have you made contact with them?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No but I can do it my self as long as I know where to send it and which form to fill in

You should contact CAB for this please

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Sorry what is CAB
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Aww okay

Citizens advice bureau

I hope this response has helped. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, you can ask another question on the site. It has been my pleasure to assist you.

frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you