Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Second opinion] We have Indian passport. We got Schengen

Customer Question

second opinion] We have Indian passport . We got Schengen visa from Portugal Embassy in Uk.
Details of which are:Type of visa : c
No of entries:Mult
Valid for : Schengen states
Duration of stay : 15When We visited recently We have been told that that we should be staying more nights in the country which issue the visa ie in our case Portugal than other Schengen countries. Now my question is that since now we are planning to be visiting France will that procedure have to be followed or it’s to be for one time. Plz help me for the same.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 13 days ago.

Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 12 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I will endeavour to help you today.

There is no requirement to stay in Portugal during your stay at all just that you have to go there first. I trust this assists