Lawyer21
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
31642296

I m looking to apply for students visa and live with my

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I m looking to apply for students visa and live with my Auntie and uncle in UK
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: India and Indian citizen
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the student visa?
Customer: Not yet But I want ask if I can live with my family who is settled there, my real uncle
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My question is that would that affect my student visa application, if I show that I will living with my uncle there in their house. My uncle also went there on student Visa in 2002 and then got settled there
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
What a rip off, it was showing 8 minutes waiting time and now it's over hours, I am still waiting
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
got charged money
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 12 days ago.

Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 11 days ago.

Hi, Welcome to JA

Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 11 days ago.

If you are looking to apply for a Tier 4 visa, you will need to check with your Tier 4 educational provider whether you are needed to stay at the hall of residence, otherwise you can reside with your uncle and auntie in the UK. If you do decide to reside with them, you must ensure that you will be able to attend your course of studies.