Tamari SL
Tamari SL, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
105993163

I look forward to work and settle in UK, I am an indian my

Customer Question

Hi madam My name is ***** ***** i look forward to work and settle in UK
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am an indian my question is do students after completion of their study course are eligible and have chances to get workpermit and settle in UK or they have to come back to their native country since the student visa is there valid for 2 years after course completion what are the chances a candidate geta a work permit and look forward for citizenship in UK
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the citizenship application?
Customer: No Im planning to come there as student
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am an experienced banking professional employed in india for 15 years
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 11 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I will be assisting with your question today. Please bear with me if I need to ask you some clarifying questions. Thank you!

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 11 days ago.

If you come to the UK as a student, after completion of your studies, you may apply for a graduate visa which gives you permission to stay in the UK for at least 2 years after successfully completing a course in the UK.

You may be able to switch to a skilled worker visa after, you can switch to a skilled worker visa straight from a student visa as well - after completing your studies.

A skilled worker visa leads to the settlement in the UK.

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 11 days ago.

I hope it answers all your questions, please let me know if you have further questions and I am happy to help. Thank you