Tamari SL
Tamari SL, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
105993163

I am an Indian and my partner is EU citizen who has settled

Hi, I am an Indian and my partner is EU citizen who has settled in London and who has indefinite leave to remain.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: we are planning to get married and we are getting engaged in Dubai this November, and married in London by may of 2022. Can he apply for Fiance Visa for me?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the green card?
Customer: not yet. he is applying for his green card by march 2022
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: he has enough funds to support a dependent as is financially capable of sponsoring finance visa for me. Me and my partner have been away for 2 years now we both no more want to stay away. I have studied in UK for 2 years that's when met him from 2017-2018.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
to answer to the question of where I live and what is my citizenship, I am an Indian Citizen and I live Bangalore.

Welcome to Just Answer, I will be assisting with your question today. Please bear with me if I need to ask you some clarifying questions. Thank you!

You may get a fiance visa to the UK but the evidence must be provided that you will be getting married within 6 months of your entry into the UK on a fiance visa, otherwise you will not be eligible for a UK fiancee visa.

I hope it answers all your questions, please let me know if you have further questions and I am happy to help. Thank you

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you so much Tamari, this is very helpful!

You are most welcome! Have a nice rest of the day

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
You too Tamari. Tc