Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

Regarding spouse visa, indian, husband got uk citizenship on

Customer Question

regarding spouse visa JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location. Customer: indian JA: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government? Customer: husband got uk citizenship on 2016 JA: Has the husband talked to a lawyer about the family visa? Customer: yes and they are saying for wife spouse visa have to pass ielts JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you. Customer: i am Salma. i am enquiring for my parents.My dad already given application

Is IELTS life skill necessary for spouse visa who wants to join with her husband in UK?

Area of law: England-and-Wales
What have you tried so far?: Application given

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 10 days ago.

Further to your question it is compulsory for you to have the IELTS English Test to be granted a spouse visa otherwise the visa will be refused. The requirement is Level A1.