Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

I am a single mother, who live in srilanka all alone, my

I am a single mother , who live in srilanka all alone , my husband live in Qatar with his fiancé, my elder sin in Australia married , younger son in Newzeland final year in Auckland AUT I like to get a work permit or a visa and work in Scotland as a child care taker , which I have seven years experience in Sri Lanka
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am a srilankan , live alone in srilanka, I like to work and get settled in Scotland because it’s my dream land , I waited long till I finished my responsibilities to my children and to be free
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: I have not spoken to any one , now I am looking some one to guid me correctly and help me becous am all alone
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: If you can explain me what are the requirements for me

Further to your question, you can apply for the Skilled Worker visa however you will firstly need to find an employer in Scotland who will Sponsor your application.

I will send you the guidance shortly and the list of jobs that you can apply for to be granted a Skilled Worker visa.

Kind Regards

Please find enclosed the guidance;

https://www.gov.uk/skilled-worker-visa

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thanks in advance, I wait for your reply available jobs for me to apply ,
If I have any more details to know, please guid me How can I contact or getting touch
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Can I call , if I have the contact number ,

I will call you shortly and please find enclosed the jobs that are eligible for a Sponsorship licence;

https://onsdigital.github.io/dp-classification-tools/standard-occupational-classification/mobile_occupation_coding_tool.html?fullversion=no

Kind Regards