How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Immigration Warrior Your Own Question
Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1540
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Immigration Warrior is online now

Me(student visa) and my spouse(dependent) both came to UK

Customer Question

Me(student visa) and my spouse(dependent) both came to UK few months ago around 7 months, I realised that I can not complete my degree for some (genuine)reasons, Can I become dependant from here without going back to pakistan and going through entire visa process from there? My spouse wants to switch to student visa nowMy academic results are below average and I can’t do this..
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 15 days ago.


Further to your question, you can switch into a dependent visa from within the UK without having to travel back to your home country.

Kind Regards