How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lawyer21 Your Own Question
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3009
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Lawyer21 is online now

I am non Eu citizen, what's happend if I apply for

This answer was rated:

Hi , I am non Eu citizen, what's happend if I apply for settlement and my residence card 1 day expire
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am from Kazakhstan,
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hi, Welcome to JA

Do you currently have Pre-settled status?

Lawyer21 and 2 other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
it's second one finished 11.09 I am here 5 years thats why we apply for settlement but I didn't look properly expired dated on resident card