How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lawyer21 Your Own Question
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3005
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Lawyer21 is online now

I need to extend my visa which expiring 30 nov, its parent 5

This answer was rated:

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: i need to extend my visa which expiring 30 nov
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: its parent 5 years route
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: I am in UK So far I didn’t contact anyone
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: just need to extend on time

Hi, Welcome to JA

The earliest you can apply is 28 days before the expiry of your visa, 2nd Nov

Lawyer21 and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 12 days ago.