Lawyer21
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
31642296

My uk student has been refused. I need help to appeal this

My uk student has been refused. I need help to appeal this decision
JA: Has your student talked to a lawyer about this? What country does your student live in? If different, what country does this legal question relate to?
Customer: I am the student in question. I am Ghanaian and I applied from Ghana to the uk
JA: What steps has your student taken so far?
Customer: No steps has been taken yet. i am here for legal advice
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My visa was refused on the basis that my financial evidence was falsified. This assertion was not true

Hi, Welcome to JA

Do you have a copy of the refusal letter?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Kindly find attached the refusal letter per your request
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Get help via chat

This is a serious allegation and you can only challenge by way of Administrative review. You would need to ask the Home Office how the document is fake and get a letter from the Bank for such verification

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
How do I ask the home office for explanation ?

You will need to lodge the Administrative review

https://www.gov.uk/ask-for-a-visa-administrative-review

You can use the above link to apply

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I can see there was no option stated to ask the home office why they say the document presented was fake.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
The page just had options of stating why an applicant think the refusal was based on administrative errors.
What do you advice I do next please?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
File attached (27GP3ST)

You would need to choose the option and explain you require evidence of why it has been deception.

If you have more question (s), please open up a new post and mark for my attention - Lawyer21

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Alright
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I have another question please.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
My bank statement was valid for a particular duration, thus at the time of the visa application. As of this time, the stated amount is currently not in my personal account. On the grounds of my appeal, would it be possible to put back the money in my bank account and wait for it to mature for the next 28 days before I go ahead with the appeal?
I can get a verification letter from the bank after 28 days of redepositing the stated amount into my personal account.

Can you open up a new post/question and mark it for my attention - Lawyer21. Thanks