How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawyerAk Your Own Question
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2190
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
LawyerAk is online now

My question is, I am a skilled worker from India, I have a

This answer was rated:

My question is, I am a skilled worker from India, I have a tier 2 visa until 2024, I would like to bring my wife from India, what is the process please.

Good afternoon, I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

To bring your wife as dependent on tier 2 you would be required to provide evidence of your relationship such as marriage certificate, bills that you have lived together. Also you must money in account for last 28days to show you can support wife whilst in U.K. her visa will be valid in line with your visa.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
How can I apply? On what application form please?? Thanks

I will send you a link with further guidance.

LawyerAk and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you