Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

Can I get help with how to write the administrative review

Can I get help with how to write the administrative review in legal terms about why the home office thinks my bank statement was falsified? Secondly, I would like to know if you have an idea about success of such appeals on my stated grounds of refusal

Further to your question, it would be best to obtain a letter from the Bank to confirm that the Bank Statements were genuine. Furthermore, if you can prove that the Bank Statements are genuine then your case should be successful.

Kindly note that we only provide advice therefore will not be able to draft the administrative review for you.

I have been successful in administrative review cases in the past were the Home Office were wrong in thier decision making process.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Great

I am glad I could assist and many thanks for visiting the JustAnswer website