How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1323
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

My niece is been delayed by the immigration and refused to

This answer was rated:

My niece is been delayed by the immigration and refused to speak to me about it
JA: What steps has your niece taken? Has she filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country does your niece live in? If different, what is her citizenship?
Customer: Sorry my cousin, from Nigeria
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hello, thank you for contacting JustAnswer. I will be assisting you with your question.

I am only availabe on the chat today.

Could you please clarify the situation. why was your cousin traveling to the UK? On what immigration documents was she using to enter the country?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
First I have made a wrong payment of £50 instead of £5

Unfortunately, as I explained, I am only available on the chat today and not for calls.

Could you please confirm if you would like to proceed on the chat today?

JustAnswer customer service issues any refunds.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Why have you debited my account £100?

I have not personally debited your account. JustAnswer customer service manages the financial side of this site. Please contact them to organise any refunds.

Can I help you with your legal question today? If so, please clarify the situation with your cousin.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I need the email address please

If your cousin has been delayed by UK immigration service, it is best she complies with any questions they may have. If necessary, she should contact a Solicitor.

frantzgregory and 2 other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you