How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Immigration Warrior Your Own Question
Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1528
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Immigration Warrior is online now

Wat to do if husband use me for visa to get an he just leave

This answer was rated:

Wat to do if husband use me for visa to get an he just leave me and our daughter without anything


Further to your question, I am really sorry to hear about your dilemma.

If your husband is on a spouse visa then you will need to inform the Home Office that the relationship has broken down.

In relation to maintenance I would suggest that you contact the child support agency.

I would also suggest you contact a family solicitor in relation to a divorce.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Can I get the contact for the home office


Please find enclosed the link to the Home Office.

I advise you email them with all the details to the following email address; *****@******.***

Kind Regards

Immigration Warrior and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you