How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawyerAk Your Own Question
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2180
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
LawyerAk is online now

Can someone give me a feed back about the domestic abuse for

This answer was rated:

Hello can someone give me a feed back about the domestic abuse for visa purposes please thank you

Good afternoon, I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
thank you can I ask for a phone call? so it’s easy for me to explain my situation

In order to qualify for settlement through domestic abuse route you must have been on spouse visa through partner.

When did your relationship begin?

Click accept to proceed with call.

LawyerAk and 2 other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
im on spouse visa atm
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
our relationship started on may 2018
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
But last thursday my husband left me not telling me anything why he left and he block me in all his contact i tried to reach out but he won’t communicate with me. its been 6 days now im alone in the house and he didn’t come home.

Please let me know time to call back I tried calling.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
you can call now sorry i was with tge domestic abuse help line

It was a pleasure assisting you today.