Vineet S
Vineet S,
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
60556257

I will be moving to the UK soon, I’m from Jordan which is on

Hello!I will be moving to the UK soon, I’m from Jordan which is on amber list countries, and fully vaccinated (pfizer).Will I follow the amber list - fully vaccinated rules? Or they will consider me as an unvaccinated coming from an amber list countryThank you

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

If a phone call is not required then please ignore phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Hi there,

If you are coming from an Amber list country , then after your arrival in England you must take a COVID-19 test on or before day 2.

This applies if you’re fully vaccinated under either:

• the UK vaccination programme
  • the UK vaccine programme overseas
  • an approved vaccination programme in Europe or the USA - not all are recognised in England

And If you do not qualify under the fully vaccinated rules, on arrival in England you must:

• quarantine at home or in the place you are staying for 10 days
  • take a COVID-19 test on or before day 2 and on or after day 8

I trust this helps.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

In the meantime, thank you for using Just Answers. Best wishes.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you !

You are welcome. Best wishes.