Tamari SL
Tamari SL, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
105993163

I would like to know if I finished school and would like to

Customer Question

I would like to know if I finished school and would like to stay in the UK how do I go about
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Not yet, I am from Tanzania
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: Not at all
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not really
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 17 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I will be assisting with your question today. Please note that my support on this site is for general information only and there is no intention to create a legal relationship. Thank you!

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 17 days ago.

Please ignore any phone call request pop-up if you do not wish a telephone consultation, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 17 days ago.

May I ask which type of visa you have in the UK at present?

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 17 days ago.

Hi?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
It's a student visa
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 17 days ago.

When is it expiring?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
It has expired
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Chat is fine with me thank you
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I now have exceptional assurance that expires on the 23rd
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 17 days ago.

May I ask when it expired?

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 17 days ago.

I am asking because you may be eligible for the Graduate visa route. Are you aware of that visa?

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 16 days ago.

I have not heard from you so far, I will answer your question based on the information stated above.

You could apply for the graduate route if eligible, full guidance can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/graduate-visa

If not, you could apply for skilled worker visa, if you find an employer in the UK who is willing to sponsor you.

I hope this helps! I am happy to assist you if you have further questions.