How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawyerAk Your Own Question
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2503
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
LawyerAk is online now

I am egyptian passport holder, currently based in the uae,

Customer Question

Hello.. I am egyptian passport holder, currently based in the uae, 21 of age and just finished my masters degree in advanced chemical engineering from Imperial College london in the uk... that makes me a STEM major and i know that STEM degree holders are in demand in the UK.. is there any way i can get a visa???
JA: Just to clarify, which visa specifically are you asking about?
Customer: immigration.. to settle there// work visa
JA: Have you already talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No, I am not sure who to speak to?
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not really.. that is about it
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 20 days ago.

Good evening, I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I cannot give you a call right now but i can tomorrow
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 20 days ago.

You can look  at the skilled work visa if you are able to obtain a job offer in the U.K. Once you are issued with certificate of sponsorship then you can proceed to apply for the visa.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Is my case a closed one or is there a solution?
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Is it challenging to attain that as a fresh graduate?
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
how about immigration options?
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 20 days ago.

It will not be difficult to obtain the visa if you are offered a job.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 20 days ago.

Other options you can look at is the partner route if you have one in the U.K.