Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Want to go spend my Christmas with a friend in UK. What are

Want to go spend my Christmas with a friend in UK. What are the requirements
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: No, i didn't do anything yet. I am a namibian and i live in Namibia
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No. My first time talking to you now
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Anything like what?

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I will endeavour to help you today.

You do not need a visa to come to the UK as a visitor you can come for up to 6 months without a visa: https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa/y/namibia/tourism

That said, you should ensure you have sufficient financial resources in your account to show you can support yourself in the UK e.g. money for hotels that kind of thing. Regarding Covid there is extensive information setting out what you need to do here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-to-england-from-another-country-during-coronavirus-covid-19

I trust this assists

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Good morning Again.
I once tried to ho to IK but i was denied due to the reasons i gave. Its because the person i wanted to go to is not a Namibian.
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Now i want to go there again

Ok, well that should not be an issue provided as I say you have enough funds to support your stay. You do not need a visa so it is just a question of border stuff being convinced you will return to Namibia. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Do you guys help in anyway just to help not to be send back home
I am afraid we do not represent anyone and in any event as you do not need a visa there is not much we could do anyway. I trust this assists
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Ok. Thanks
Take care
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
If i need a Visa do you helo out?

We cannot assist you with a visa application but as I said you do not need one. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
HI .I NEED INFORMATIONS ON HOW I CAN CLAIM AN ASYLUM IN THE UK .I AM A NAMIBIAN CITIZEN AND DO YOU PERHAPS HELP OUT?

You would need to come to the UK and then when you reach the UK notify the authorities, the border staff, you wish to claim asylum. We do not assist with this. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ok. Thank you

Happy to help, take care