Marcinlondon
Marcinlondon, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Lawyer - 8 years experience
110941711

My residence permit card is gonna expire on 05/03/2022,

Customer Question

My residence permit card is gonna expire on 05/03/2022
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: london
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: what should i provide before it expires
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 17 days ago.
Hello, this isCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer. I will be the lawyer working with you today and I will be happy to advise you to the extent possible on this platform. I will review your question and I will be back with my answer shortly. You will get notified when my answer is ready therefore there is no need to wait online.You will have a chance to request a call. You will see an automatic prompt. Please feel free to request it but do not feel obliged to do so.Please do note that my response is not instantaneous but I will always aim to get back to you on the same day with my answer, or request more information, if appropriate. Lastly, please note that our discussion on this site is for general information purposes only and do not replace any legal advice you might need, and does not create a lawyer-client relationship.Thank you for your patience whilst waiting for my answer.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I just want to know what should i prepare before my BP expires
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
What documents do i need to aplly for indefinite leave to remain?

Thank you for your patience. You just need to follow the process here: https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/biometric-residence-permit-replacement-service?_ga=2.223816863.586038612.163727**********1.1607842821

The Home Office will ask you about all the documents they need once you start your application online. Let me know if you are stuck and I will be happy to help.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Alright but can you please tell me which type of document do they need?
Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 16 days ago.

It really depends on the card you have ..and I would be guessing here.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I got leave to remain for 5 years as humanitarian protection
Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 15 days ago.

I see. You need to start the application to know what documents they will ask for. I would not know that.