LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

I have got two enquiries regarding immigration and homeless

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: i have got two enquiries regarding immigration and homeless application
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: no, Redbridge Council, Essex I am British citizen
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no ,I will send you details
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 10 days ago.

Good afternoon, I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 10 days ago.

Please go ahead with question?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I need some advice for immigration and homeless application:Immigration:My wife came to the UK on spouse visa on April 2018 and expired January 2021. After that she did her extension until December 2023 (Five years route). I am a British citizen and we have first baby 9 months old (British Citizen). At the moment both we are working as a part-time and earning together nearly £20,000 a year before tax. As we have baby and our expenses have gone up and we rented one bedroom an expensive private house. Because of this situation, can I apply universal credit my name. When my wife will apply ILR on April 2023 on five years route and at the same time I am taking universal credit, will they keep her on five years route or put her on ten years route? So my question is if I meet the financial requirements of £18,600 and at the same time claim the universal credit after earning £20,000 a year, will be affect her ILR application on five years route or any other problems?Homeless application:I am living at Redbridge Council from 18 December 2017. My current landlord gave me notice ( Section- 21) to leave the property within 19 November 2021 and the property agreement is joint names, me and my wife. I did homeless application and housing officer said to me, it is the first step, you can stay your current accommodation until bailiff warrant. Also she said to me when I will get court notice and bailiff warrant that time we will do. So, I have to wait until court notice and bailiff warrant. But my question is , when the court notice and bailiff warrant will come both names, me and my wife name, it will be problem her ILR application (5 years route) because of court notice or any criminal offense both names.I will be very glad if you give me the advice about this situation
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi, still I am waiting for your reply
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi, before my payment you it show me one time payment £5.00 but you changed me £5.00 and £50.00. All together you charged me £55.00. Please let me know as soon as possible
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 10 days ago.

When applying for universal credit if you do not meet the financial requirement of £18,600 it can affect her visa status.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Please let me know as soon as possible why did you changed £55
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 10 days ago.

I am lawyer please contact customer service***@******.***.