Tamari SL
Tamari SL, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
105993163

I have visit visa for me and my wife for two years. We have

Customer Question

I have visit visa for me and my wife for two years. We have got one way ticket for this tour. Is this ok or we have to take two way ticket as we have told by some people
JA: Just to clarify, which visa specifically are you asking about?
Customer: Standard visit visa as our children are here in uk
JA: Have you already talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have said everything
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 13 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I will be assisting with your question today. Please note that my support on this site is for general information only and there is no intention to create a legal relationship. Thank you!

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 13 days ago.

Please ignore any phone call request pop-up if you do not wish a telephone consultation, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I am going to Uk on visit visa for two years I have one way ticket
Can I travel
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 13 days ago.

Usually, you must have a return ticket booked as well, as the border officer may question why you did not buy the return ticket. If you can, I would purchase the return tickets to avoid any issues at the border.

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 13 days ago.

Hope it helps! I am happy to help if you have further questions.