How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Immigration Warrior Your Own Question
Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1643
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Immigration Warrior is online now

I am an exchange student for one semester here in the Uk

Customer Question

Good afternoon,I am an exchange student for one semester here in the Uk (sep 2021-january 2022). I will go home now in december and go back to uk on January and by January I would like to do a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) at level 7 and it lasts for one semester (most probably, less than 6 six months) In case it lasts for less than 6 months, could I still apply for the Student Visa, as I want it to get the Graduate Visa afterwards.
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 16 days ago.


Kindly note that to be eligible for the Graduate Visa you have to have completed a Degree from the UK.

Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 16 days ago.

Furthermore you will need to have studied in the UK for a period of 12 months or more.

Please see the guidance below;

Kind Regards