Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

I am an exchange student for one semester here in the Uk

Customer Question

Good afternoon,I am an exchange student for one semester here in the Uk (sep 2021-january 2022). I will go home now in december and go back to uk on January and by January I would like to do a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) at level 7 and it lasts for one semester (most probably, less than 6 six months) In case it lasts for less than 6 months, could I still apply for the Student Visa, as I want it to get the Graduate Visa afterwards.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 16 days ago.

Kindly note that to be eligible for the Graduate Visa you have to have completed a Degree from the UK.

Furthermore you will need to have studied in the UK for a period of 12 months or more.

Please see the guidance below;

https://www.gov.uk/graduate-visa/course-you-studied

Kind Regards