LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

Am looking to get my sis to the Uk to help with the kids.

Customer Question

Hi there
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: am looking to get my sis to the Uk to help with the kids. Are you able to advise if this is possible?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I haven’t filled any paperwork yet. I live in England and am British
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: not yet. That’s why am contacting you
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I just need to know if it’s possible, what the requirements are and if you can help with the application process
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 12 days ago.

Good evening,

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 12 days ago.

I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 12 days ago.

Unfortunately, you would not be able to sponsor sis to  one to the U.K. on a permanent visa but you can look at a tourist visa for a short visit. This visa will be valid for 6 months.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Can I sponsor her tourist visit?
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 11 days ago.

You can sponsor her on a tourist visa she must also be able to show her financial status and her home ties such as property or employment.