LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

Sri Lanka citizen with européan permit, what is needed to

Sri Lanka citizen with européan permit
JA: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government?
Customer: what is needed to travel to UK for 1 week visiting
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will be able to walk you through that. Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I live and work in Italy with permanent working permit. I have a Sri Lanka valid passport and would like to visit London January’22.Customer: Chat is completed

Good morning, I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

You will need to apply for a visit visa to the U.K. its an online application and the visa is valid for up to 6 months. Processing time of visa is 3 weeks. You would need to provide 6 months bank statements and 6 months payslips to show you have enough funds for visit and letter from employer.

I hope this answers your question. Please do come back to me if you need any further clarification.