LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

I am completing a spouse visa application for my spouse: In

I am completing a spouse visa application for my spouse:
In regards ***** ***** financial requirement: I know the sponsor payslip has to be provided to show financial evidence, however does the immigration officer need the basic annual salary amount or is it the annual salary that includes allowances? I am confused of what figure I should put on the application form that asked for my " what is my annual income per year"?

Good afternoon, I am

Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok

You should put your annual salary including allowance which are part of your allowances.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok. Also, do I need my payslips stamped or signed? I received my payslips online each month and it has all my employer details on it.
I am submitting an employment letter but I need to confirm other information in the letter. What does this statement means exactly? "How long I have been paid my level of gross annual salary? I received a pay rise this month for my salary and so my salary increase to a different figure

The payslips will not need to be stamped it’s the bank statements if they are issued online. You would state what you are currently being paid.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.

It was a pleasure assisting you today. Kind regards.