How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RJM Law Your Own Question
RJM Law, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3770
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
RJM Law is online now

I live in 4 year, I live in, not yet, are you real or robot?

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I live in Dublin 4 year
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I live in dublin
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: are you real or robot?
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  RJM Law replied 10 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing our service today.   I am the expert who shall assist you with this matter today.

Please note that our service is conducted through emails and from time to time there may be a delay between answers and responses, this is due to the expert availability at the time.  If you do not receive a response immediately, please be advised you will receive one by the end of the day

I will be able to provide you with guidance in relation to your question.  However please note this does not form a professional client relationship and we cannot provide representation, however, I would be hopeful that my guidance will be able to assist you.

Thank you

Expert:  RJM Law replied 10 days ago.

Hello, can I ask what your question is specifically please.  Thank you.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
How I can get worke visa in Dublin?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I live 4 year here I am great worker
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Can you answer please
Expert:  RJM Law replied 9 days ago.

Thank you for the question. The right to stay in Dublin is different from having the right to work there.  In order to be granted a long term work visa, you will require to have an offer of employment and a relevant contract to apply.  Not all work placements will be granted a visa, the skills you have in relation to thee work will require to be uniquely or highly skilled and/or a skill that is desperately sought after at the time of application.  Each case will be based one its own merits.  The local citizens advice can assist with completing the forms free of charge if you need assistance.

I shall provide you with a helpful link that will assist you in finding a solicitor/representative near your local area.  This will provide you with someone nearby your area who can assist you if required.

I hope this information proved helpful.  You will find a local solicitor who deals with these matters on the law society webpage which is as follows; (England) (Scotland) (Ireland) (N. Ireland)

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Should you require any further assistance on this matter, please do not hesitate to post a further questions for additional assistance.

Kindest Regards.