Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I have a question about graduate route visa, i live in the

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I have a question about graduate route visa
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: i live in the uk but I’m Nigerian
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i want to know if you can switch back to Tier 4( student route) after your graduate route visa
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I was a master’s student but I’m graduated now and have switched my visa to graduate route visa but I plan on going back to school after the graduate route visa expires or is about to expire. Is this possible?
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 14 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I will endeavour to help you today.

Yes you can though I believe for the new student visa this has to be at a higher level than your previous qualification e.g. a Masters following a Bachelors or a Phd following a Masters. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I studied a masters in quality management although my first degree is in microbiology and my inspiration is to be a quality improvement manager nurse hence I went for an educational progression in quality management first and my plan is to go back to school and study nursing using the pre registration nursing program which enables anyone with a background in science to study nursing and graduate with a master’s in nursing. How possible do you think this could be?

I think it is highly likely. I trust this assists