LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

Dear I want to travel to London but the truth is, besides

Customer Question

Greetings dear I want to travel to London but the truth is, besides the biometric passport, I have no more, how can I do to get a visa, thank you JA: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government? Customer: No. JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa? Customer: No JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you. Customer: I have been married for 15 days to my husband who is a resident of London but has Spanish nationality

Saludos estimado deseo viajar a londres pero la verdad a más del pasaporte biometríco no tengo más como puedo hacer para sacar una visa gracias
JA: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government?
Customer: No.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Tengo 15 días de ver contraído matrimonio con mi esposo que es residente en Londres pero tiene la nacionalidad española

Greetings dear I want to travel to London but the truth is, besides the biometric passport, I have no more how can I do to get a visa, thank you

I have been married for 15 days to my husband who is a resident of London but has Spanish nationality

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 10 days ago.

Good morning, I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 10 days ago.

You can look at applying for a spouse visa to reside in the U.K. with your partner.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 10 days ago.

In order to qualify for a UK Spouse visa you will need to satisfy UK Visas and Immigration that you meet the following requirements:

Your partner is British or holds Indefinite Leave to Remain;

You are both over the age of 18;

You have met in person and are legally married;

Your relationship is genuine and you intend to live together permanently;

Any previous relationships have broken down permanently;

You will be adequately maintained in the UK without recourse to public funds;

There is adequate accommodation for you and any dependents;

You speak and understand English to the required level - A1 IELTS Life Skills Listening and Speaking

TB Certificate

Accommodation survey report

Financial requirement for British partner of £18,600 per annum from employment

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 10 days ago.

I hope this answers your question. Please do come back to me if you need any further clarification.