frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Solicitor
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

How can I apply to study in the UK as a Jamaican

Customer Question

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 14 days ago.

Hello, thank you for contacting JustAnswer. I will be assisting you with your question  I appreciate that it is important that you find the appropriate answer as soon as possible.
Please note that my support on this site is for general information only and there is no intention to create a legal relationship. I will do my best to answer your question in the best possible way, I would kindly ask that you give me a moment to review your question and I will revert to you as soon as possible.

You would need to first get admitted for your chosen course of study and get sponsored by the University before you can apply for a student visa