INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Passport holder working as a self employed tattoo artist. I

Customer Question

Hello, I am German passport holder working as a self employed tattoo artist. I am looking for any ways how to move to London and work in my profession at a London based tattoo shop. They offered me a job on a self employed basis. My boyfriend is a UK passport holder and lives in the UK. He runs his company and owns his own home.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: no steps
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  INC Law replied 9 days ago.

Thank you for your query.  I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

Have you made an application under the EU Settlement Scheme?1

Expert:  INC Law replied 6 days ago.

In the absence of further information, I
can only provide a general answer.

You would need to apply under the EU Settlement Scheme or apply for a Visa once you have obtained an offer of employment.

I hope this answers your question. If you
have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

many thanks,